Monday, May 24, 2010

The Google-fu is Strong with This One.

I have been doing some Google-ing for random recipes; some to compare recipes I know with other versions looking for improvement ideas, others to find something new altogether. The Google has been very good to me. Last weekend I discovered www.ayearofdinners.blogspot.com It popped onto my links list. I am loving her style of cooking. It is very busy mom friendly.

Earlier this year I decided a new cake quest was in order. Like the Red Velvet Cake Quest, I have been meaning to gather up a selection of Yellow Cake recipes to try. Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting equals yum. Yesterday this search results in the discovery of www.smittenkitchen.com (cute name), so that will be added soon to the links. It looks very promising and I'd like one of everything in her mother's day brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment