Monday, February 15, 2010

What's for Dinner 2/14-2/19

So it is supposed to be warm this week...like 78, but my brain is still in Winter mode. I was contemplating Shepherd's Pie. So I'm kind of threading the needle with winter dishes (roasted chicken, soups) in lighter proteins (chicken, scallops). The scallop dish is an epicurious experiment. I will posted the recipe and review, if it successful, everything else is old favorites.

Sunday
Swedish Meatballs
Salad

Monday
Thomas Keller's Roasted Chicken
Spinach Salad

Tuesday
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken Corn Chowder

Wednesday
Seared Scallops with Tarragon-Butter Sauce
Wilted Spinach
Risotto if I'm feeling brave Brown Rice if I'm not
Butternut Squash with Pecans & Blue Cheese

Thursday
Navy Bean Soup

Friday
Breakfast for Dinner
Kind of Breakfast to be named later

No comments:

Post a Comment